- Function names use snake_case instead of camelCase.
- Any Lo-Dash function that shares its name with a reserved Python keyword will have an _ appended after it (e.g. filter in Lo-Dash would be filter_ in pydash.
- Lo-Dash’s toArray() is pydash’s to_list().
- In addition to property_(), pydash has prop() as an alias.
- In addition to escape_reg_exp() and is_reg_exp(), pydash has escape_re() and is_re() as aliases.
- pydash’s memoize() uses all passed in arguments as the cache key by default instead of only using the first argument like Lo-Dash does.
- pydash doesn’t have template(). See Templating for more details.